Tuesday 3 June 2014

Let's have a Smashing summer!!

Helloooooo dear bloggers. We are in JUNE and you know what that means right?? A month away from those very much needed holidays!! I'm still recovering from my pneumonia but thankfully I seem to be on the right track!
Being at home gave me time to surf my favourite online shops and get together my summer kit which is basically what I plan to take with me 'on the road'. Last year it worked great and the summer Smashbook turned out to be a lot of fun. You can check out the finished book here.
So this summer the plan is the same one, I got my new giant Smash book, a great paper collection and it's corresponding chipboard pieces and then loads of fun stickers and embellishments. I have put it all in one video and hopefully it will inspire you to do the same.. Grab a box, fill it with supplies and make the most of your free time these holidays!!!

Hola queridos blogger friends! Ya estamos en Junio y sabéis lo que quiere decir esto verdad?. Que ya vienen las vacaciones para muchos de nosotros!! Todavía estoy recuperandome de mi neumonía pero parece que esta avanzando por fin!

Estando estos días en casa me dio tiempo mirar un poco lo que había en mis tiendas favoritas online y preparar el kit que me voy a llevar conmigo estas vacaciones para poder escrapear. El año pasado hice lo mismo y me funciono genial, fue súper divertido hacer el smash book gigante . Aquí podéis ver el libro terminado! 
Este año tengo el mismo plan, me compre otro smash book gigante, una collecion monisima de papeles de verano con los chipboard y muchas muchas pegatinas divertidas y varios adornos. Lo grabe todo en un video que esperó os inspire a recopilar vuestro propio kit de verano y aprovechar de vuestro tiempo libre este verano!


No comments:

Post a Comment