Tuesday 27 May 2014

Smashbook 2013

Hi everyone!!

Finally I am sharing with you today my 2013 Smash book and what I did is a flip through which I video taped and posted on my YouTube channel!! Hope you enjoy it!!
I´ve been terribly sick for the past 4 weeks with pneumonia but flipping through this book just reminded me what a great time I had working on this project and just how close summer is! 

Hola a tod@s!!

Por fin comparto con vosotr@s mi Smash book 2013. Lo que hice ha sido un video donde enseñe el libro entero y lo colgué en mi canal de Youtube !! Espero que os guste!!
Llevo mailisa estas ultimas 4 semanas con una neumonia pero pasando las hojas de este libro me hico recordar lo bien que me lo pase haciendolo y lo cerca que esta el veranito ya!!










Here are some very basic things I took with me! 
K&Company Orange Pocket Smash book and The Pier Collection Chipboard elements.

Studio Calico Wood Veneer and Dear Lizzy Die Cut Cards

Dear Lizzy lucky Charm Run On and Pebbles Walnut Grove Accents and Phrases Sticker sheet.




No comments:

Post a Comment