Saturday 7 June 2014

Sábado sabadete...

Hello fellow bloggers!
Saturday.. One day closer to the end of the school year.. One day closer to summer holidays! I went back to work yesterday and it felt like I had never left at all..!
Today I'm sharing yet another scrap competition, this time by Miss Scrap. You can check out all the info here. This one was slightly more challenging. The sketch called for paint or use of gesso.. And I'm not usually comfortable using this on my layouts.. I guess one part of me still resists mixing these two hobbies, Scrapbooking and painting.. But I did want to give it a shot. I had been dying to scrapbook this beautiful photo of my daughter and her amazing blue eyes.. 
This is my interpretation! Hope you like it! 
Hola amig@s!
Sábado.. Un día más cerca al final del año escolar..un día más cerca a las vacaciones de verano! Ayer volví a trabajar y me parecía que no me había ido nunca!
Hoy comparto otro reto, esta vez de Miss Scrap, donde podéis encontrar toda la info aquí! Me pareció algo más difícil ya que la plantilla pedía el uso de pintura o Gesso.. Y parte de mi todavía se resiste de mezclar estos dos hobbies de mi vida.. Pero quise intentarlo. Tenía unas ganas locas de escrapear esta foto de mi hija y sus maravillosos ojazos..
Estas es mi interpretación, espero que os guste!
Sketch to follow - plantilla a seguir





4 comments:

  1. Preciosa la pagina y tienes toda la razon son unos ojazos increibles
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Eva! Sí tiene unos ojos increíbles!me hace el trabajo más fácil siempre! :) gracias por visitar mi blog!

      Delete
  2. Precioso el layout y l momentazo sonrisa!

    ReplyDelete