Tuesday 2 February 2016

Where does the time go?

Hey there youtubers, here I am again!

I am trying to update my blog a bit more regularly. I have to admit, I tend to update my youtube channel weekly and have abandoned the blog on some occasions thinking that people are just a bit too buzy to keep up with Youtube, blogs, Instagram, Pinterest and the whole lot. At least I know I am. 

My life is stressful to say the least and its already hard to find time to scrap, let alone keep up with social media ´´duties´´, but then again, it´s fun to share and I get to meet new people constantly who share my passion. This is my driving force. 

Today I am sharing a super quick video. I have switched to filming using timelapse. It takes a lot let space on my ipad plus it allows me to film longer periods. I am quite a slow scrapbooker because I enjoy the process of creating so much. It also avoids me having to do a lot of video editing which is time consuming. Time time time.. where does the time go? 


This is a simple layout, a bit of layering, a bit of mixed media using the fabuluos Shimmerz products I got in my Colour Add on from December Hipkits. 

Hola amig@s que tal? Aquí estoy ya de vuelta.
Voy a intentar actualizar mi blog de forma más regular. Tengo la tendencia de subir videos en YouTube cada semana pero el blog lo tengo un poco abandonado a veces. Duda que la gente pueda seguir tantas cosas en las redes sociales! Por lo menos a mí me falta tiempo siempre! 

Mi vida es un estrés continuo y ya es difícil encontrar ratos para el scrap, aunque tengo que decir que da gusto compartir a través de un blog mi pasión y también siempre es una oportunidad para compartir ideas y conocer a gente nueva. 


En este layout utilice los Shimmerz que recibí en mi pedido de Hipkits de Diciembre. Vino incluido en el Colour Add on kit que compre a parte y son maravillosos. Son como Los Heidi Swapp pero menos aguados y vienen en botecitos pequeños. Aquí en España todavía no les he visto a la venta en ningún lado y por esto los pedí con el colour kit porque tenía ganas de probarlos! 

El video es súper corto, estoy proband  o un nuevo sistema de grabación que me permite grabar por mas tiempo y ma ahorra espacio en la memoria de mi ipad y también el tener que editar mucho los videos. Suelo escrapear de forma bastante lenta. 

Espero que os guste! Un besote a tod@s!




2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suse Fish! I saw some spectacular layouts from you pinned on pinterest!!!!!!!! How are you doing????????

    ReplyDelete