Friday 24 July 2015

Summer Project 2015 More layouts!

Hey there friends, 

I'm so excited to able able to share with you my Summer a Project Book Process so far and
today I have another couple of layouts to show you. I filmed the process of the first one and am posting pics of the second one as well.

In these layouts I told the story about celebrating end of school year, the accomplishment of having been working in my school for ten years now and that's as long as I've been on Spain as well so far. I also talk about he a,axing work colleagues I have and the fact that it is thanks to them that work life becomes so much better. I just feel so blessed to be surrounded by wonderful people. 

Here are some pics and a link to the process video! I hope you are all having a great week!

See you soon with more!

















2 comments: