Saturday 6 December 2014

My December Mini Album 2013

Hey there dear Blogger Friends!!!


Christmas is just around the corner and even though I have already started working on the new
 Christmas Mini album 2014 I thought it would be the perfect time to show you my album from last Christmas which I hadn´t published yet on the blog! 

I loved working on it last year. I used material from all over the place, Fancy Pants Winter collection - TIMBERGROVE, lots of sticker and embellishments I had collected over the months of November and December, thickers, word stickers etc etc..

I have no idea what the binding is called. It´s done using the crop a dile to punch holes and twine and I opted for this kind of binding as I wanted to make good use of the paper pack and use both sides of the paper! I was sooooo happy with the result and it might not be perfect but this is still one of my favourite albums! 

I found it a great structure as well as it gave me a lot of journalling space and even though I 
haven´t finished the journalling yet I plan to when I feel inspired enough! 

It also gave me tonnnnnnnnns of space for the hundred and one pics I usually take over this season! :) I am a Christmas Freak and just love every minute of this special month. Now I find this fever contaminating my daughter. Thankfully she is as crazy about Christmas as her mum! :)))



She adores this album and I often catch her going through it remembering all the magical moments. The pics in it are definitely not Pro but who cares! She will treasure this forever! Or so I hope! :)

So this is it for today! 

And here is the video so you can see it in more detail and hear me rambling a bit about it!!  
And don´t forget... Santa Clau is coming... to town!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment