Sunday 21 September 2014

Hello Autumn, Hola Otoño!

Some supplies I put together for this layout, algunos materiales que recopile para este layout

Good morning dear bloggers.. It's Sunday.. And we are having a chilly morning here in Madrid. Oh yeah, autumn is upon us and its a season I quite enjoy since the world just transforms into this beautiful painting of amazing colours. When I used to live in Malta, autumn did not exist.. September would almost always be characterized by a heatwave and we wear T-Shirts till Novemeber sometimes.. And then one fine day a black cloud comes, it starts to rain.. And Winter would officially be called in. Here in Spain I can actually live autumn.. And know what it is to wake up to chilly mornings and see the trees changing colour... And I am so happy about that!

Used a simple straightforward design for this layout, utilice un formato simple para crear este layout

Today I sharing with you a layout I made with a photo I love. My brother in law had one of these super cool cameras and took this shot of me and Laura last year. It's crystal clear and I was dying to find a moment to scrap it. I used the Basic Grey Mon Ami line for this.

Probably my next post will be my first participation as Designer for Cuquisosas. I am THRILLED to have been chosen and am already working on a fab project ready to share with you!

Have a happy Sunday people!!!!

Buenos dias amig@s scraper@s. Es domingo y estamos teniendo una mañanita fresquita. A si! Llega otoño y el mundo se convierte en un lienzo lleno de colores maravillosos.. Me encanta! Cuando vivía en Malta, otoño no existía. En septiembre solía haber una oleada de calor y llevábamos camisetas de verano hasta noviembre a veces.. Entonces vendría una gran nube negra, empezaba a llover y en cosa de un día era invierno. Aquí en España otoño SI que existe..! Las mañana son cada vez más frías, las hojas van cambiando de colores. Estoy encantada de poder verlo!

Hoy comparto con vosotr@s un Layout que hice con una foto que me encanta. El año pasado mi kuñado llevaba una de estas cámaras de fotos tocha y saco esta foto de mi y Laura con una calidad estupenda. Tenía muchas ganas de escrapearla y aquí está. Utiliza la collecíon Mon Ami de Basic Grey.

Probablemente mi siguiente post va a ser mi primera participación como diseñadora de la tienda Cuquicosas. Estoy taaaaan contenta de tener esta oportunidad y estoy preparando un proyecto chulisimo para vosotr@s!

Feliz domingo a tod@s

Final layout, layout terminado
Faithful dog, watching over mummy's precious work! Lollll :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment