Sunday 16 June 2013

Fruitful week.. semana fructifera!!

Hello fellow bloggers and blogger followers! Happy Sunday to all! Bit by bit I realise I´ve taken a habit to this blogging thing and am posting quite regularly every Sunday the work accomplished during the week. Will not say much as I have LOADS to show.. so here goes.. I´ll post the video here first and you can continue reading and looking at the pics further down!

Querid@s blogg@rs y seguidores!! Feliz Domingo a tod@s! Poco a poco estoy colgando algo cada domingo y suelen ser las creaciones hechas a lo largo de la semana. No voy a escribir mucho porque tengo un montón que enseñar. Así que allá va..



I was working on various things this week.. 3 albums in all. 2 I will show you here and 1 is in progress.
The first I called Happy Boy Mini.. it´s similar to Sofia´s album yet has more photo space. It´s for a cute little boy who will be 3 soon!

He estado trabajando en 3 álbumes esta semana. 2 que os voy a enseñar y 1 que todavía esta en proceso.
El primero se llama Happy Boy Mini (Niño Feliz).. y es similar a el de Sofia de la semana pasada pero tiene mas sitio para fotos. Es para un amor de niño que cumple 3 anitos! Así que aquí os dejo con las fotos y hay un vídeo de los dos álbumes mas arriba!







This has a total of 6 huge photo mats and a couple of pockets.

Este tiene un total de 6 paginas para poner fotos mas unos bolsillos.
___________________________________________

The second is a very special one I made for a friend of mine. She is a work colleague who believed in my creations and was the first one to order something handmade. She has no idea how much this has motivated me to continue and start all this in a more professional way. This is my thank you for her leap of faith in me!! I am very proud of this because I invented the whole structure, and layout from scratch as I am doing lately with everything I create.. The creative ball is on the roll!

El segundo es un album muy especial que hice para una amiga mía que trabaja conmigo. Ella creyo en mis creaciones y era la primera en hacerme el primer encargo.. No tiene ni idea de lo que me motivo empezar esto de forma mas profesional. Esto es la forma que tengo para agradecercelo! Estoy orgullosa porque últimamente me invento yo por completo la estructura de los álbumes.. y todo lo demás. La bola de creatividad esta rodando!






This has a total of 7 huge photo mats and a journaling spot.

Este tiene un total de 7 paginas para poner fotos mas una para escribir. 

Nothing much left to say! Big kiss and happy week to all!!
Sin mas un beso a tod@s y que tengais una esplendida semana!!

No comments:

Post a Comment