Saturday 18 May 2013

First post - Father´s Day Mini Album

Hello everyone! So I had been wondering what to start off in my new blog. I knew I needed a space where to show the stuff I create and since EVERYBODY seems to have a blog.. well.. I just had to create one right? And here it is.. Los Papeles de Mama. 
It took me three days to stumble upon the right name.. and who finally gave me the inspiration? My four year old daughter of course. Every Saturday morning we sit down and we play with.. Los papeles de mama.. :) Too simple! GREAT! 
Hola todos! Llevaba tiempo dando vueltas con empezar mi propio blog, sabia que necesitaba un espacio para mis cositas de scrap y parece que TODO el mundo tiene un blog.. pues aquí esta! Los Papeles de Mama! 
Tardé tres días en encontrar el nombre perfecto y al final quien fue mi inspiración? Mi hija de 4 años claro.. Todos los sábados nos sentamos y jugamos con.. Los Papeles De Mama! Demasiado fácil! Perfecto!


I am starting off with a Father´s Day mini album. Here in Spain father´s day is celebrated in March but in Malta it comes a bit later so I´m still on time! This mini album is MINI.. it measures 10.5x10.5cm and is created on 4 executive envleopes.. folded.. sealed with washi tape.. and decorated..
Empiezo con un mini para el día del Padre. Aquí en España se celebra en Marzo pero en malta llega algo mas tarde así que todavía estoy a tiempo de enseñarlo! Este mini album es realmente MINI.. tiene el tamaño de 10.5 x 10.5 cm y esta creado usando 4 sobres plegados, sellados con washi.. y decorado...



 It´s a great little treasure since it allows lots of space for pics and journaling.. and it´s something our dear fathers can handle.. nothing too bright and fancy.. Just the right size!
Es un tesoro genial ya que aunque su tamaño es reducido deja mucho lugar a fotos y comentarios que queramos escribir.. nada que nuestros queridos papas puedan pensar que sea demasiado cursy.. el tamaño ideal!





 Of course .. it could be totally converted in a mother´s day.. hen party event, thank you teacher etc etc..  Possibilities as with everything in the world of scrapbooking are unlimited! 
Anyways.. hope you enjoyed my first post and got a bit inspired! I have NO idea if you can leave comments, subscribe or what not.. I am totally green in blogspot.. But I´ll make sure I´ll learn! 
XXXXX
Claro.. podría ser un mini para el día de la madre.. despedida de soltera, gracias profe.. Las posibilidades son infinitas como todo el el mundo de Scrap! 
En fin.. espero que hayáis disfrutado de mi primera entrada y estáis algo mas inspirados! No tengo la menos idea si podéis dejar comentarios, subscribir o lo que sea.. No entiendo nada de como funciona el blog todavía . pero aprenderé!
XXXXX

1 comment:

  1. Great idea, love your work! Keep blogging! Cynth :)

    ReplyDelete