Thursday 13 February 2014

Últimas compras más maletín abecedario de Pórtico!

Hello and welcome to the month of love! I am having huge problems trying to find time to scrapbook anything at all! I have various orders I need to work on and I do miss doing anything for myself! This month I'm not even showing you a project! I have decided to write a fun entry showing you my latest haul since I made the most of a great sale in one of my favorite Scrapbooking shops here in Spain. I am a sucker for these kind of videos so here goes my first! :) I'm sorry guys this one is only in Spanish!

Hola y bienvenid@s al mes del Amor! Estoy teniendo muchas problemas para encontrar tiempo para escrapear! Tengo varios encargos y cero tiempo y echo de menos hacer algo para mi! Este mes no os traigo ni un proyecto! He decidido hacer un video de mis últimas compritas donde aproveché de unas rebajas en una de mis tiendas favoritas - CON P DE PAPEL. Me encantan estos vídeos y decidí hacer el mío propio así que allá va!







1 comment: